Monday, November 14, 2011

Missing me yet?

Hello, it's me again. I'm back for some more, should you say. I've switched from coffee to tea again, and I brought myself a bunch of smokes with me, because I'm just trying to be cool now adays lol. My illness has gotten better, much better - you could say lol. Sorry sorry, massive brain tumor, I try not thinking about it much now adays. Someone once whispered out Instant Karma was going to get me and I just went into panic mode, but it's cool. No sweat as I'd say. Just some tremors from consuming lots of caffine, I'm not really old - I'm quite young actually! But if someone did hear the words of Instant Karma, and decided to get checked for any brain tumors, I apologize. Hey, speaking of Instant Karma!!


Catchy tune, I'd say! Everyone is slowly starting to wonder now, if "he" is really with us again. Believe me, I'd the last person to tell you if he were or not. I did recieve tons of questions from fans out there, and I will try to answer them with the best of my ability.

Question - "Why didn't Paul McCartney accept Charlie as a friend on Youtube?"

Answer - "When he heard the name, he started getting tremors."

Question - "If the second Lennon is alive, why hasn't he become famous like Adam Lambert, who resembles Elvis alot?"

Answer - "Because Yoko Ono is still alive."

Question - "What is Superstone?"

Answer - "There is no such thing as a Superstone. It's just what artist's use when they reflect on themselves of things that they've done wrong. Very God-like indeed."
                                                                             

More to come!

10 comments: